COVID-19 Update (5-15-2020)
Due to the challenges of COVID-19, it is Strong Tower Ranch’s decision to cancel all Horsemanship Programs and Day Camps for Summer 2020. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this challenging time.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
To donate, CLICK HERE.
Day Camp 2020
June 8-12 June 22-26 July 13-17 July 27-31
Greetings from the Day Camp Committee at Strong Tower Ranch! Our mission is to provide a high quality, Christ-centered day camp experience for children and youth ages 8-14. During their week of day camp, we surround your kids with the love of Christ in an atmosphere of safety, fun and learning. Your children will experience the great outdoors, make friends, and come home with a new appreciation of their loving Heavenly Father.
Registration Fee: $180
Registration open date May 16, 2020
to be notified of open Registration
Individuals or businesses can donate to help us reach campers who would otherwise not be able to attend camp. To provide sponsorship for a camper see our Sponsor a Child page.
Note to Parents – Due to limited spots please register your child for only one week of camp.
Camp includes activities, *lunch, and snacks
*does not include special diets
If you are new, you will need to create an account and add your campers.
If you already have an account, please update any changes to your address or phone numbers.
(spots are limited and registration closes 2 weeks before each camp start date unless otherwise noted)
Parent of camper Information
For what to bring, arrival & departure details, and more about camp weeks click this link – Parent Letter
If someone other than a parent or legal guardian registers a camper, the parent or legal guardian still needs to print, sign and mail in the Liability Waiver form at least 2 weeks prior to camp so their camper can participate in camp. Liability Waiver
9 am – 4 pm Monday through Thursday
9 am – 5 pm on Friday
Parent program – Fridays 4-5 pm at the horse arena on Sunshine Ln.
Note for Parents who are volunteering or have youth volunteering: Volunteers need to be on site at 8am each morning for staff meeting and prayer, and picked up at 4:45 each afternoon, except on Friday which would be 6pm (or later if staying for volunteer picnic).
Thank you for considering Strong Tower Ranch as a summer activity for your children. Here at the Ranch, we take our mission to serve your children very seriously. You may be interested in some of the camp information accessible from the links at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you and your children!
(As weather and staffing allow)
- swimming in the lake swim area
- a trail ride on horseback
- learning about creation
- Bible lessons
- bb guns
- obstacle course
- zip line
All campers with a completed disclaimer will go on a trail rideonce during the week.
This form is part of the online registration and must be signed by the parent or legal guardian.
Your child’s safety is of utmost importance to us. We have a staff to camper ratio of 1:3 during each camp week. There is a certified lifeguard supervising water activities, and we have a nurse on the Ranch property during camp hours. All staff attend training sessions which include training on Child Protection Policies. Volunteers and staff aged 18 and over have background checks done each year they volunteer.
Payment for camp is made through the online registration process by choosing payment by check or PayPal. If you need a full or partial sponsorship for your child, indicate the level of sponsorship needed on the camper registration form (see the link above). If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to sponsor a camper, you may donate here: Sponsor a Child.
- Limited camp-van transportation is available for campers who otherwise would not be able to attend camp.
- We ask that parents arrange to have their children transported to a location near an exit on I-70 or I-64 in the mornings and have them picked up there in the afternoons.
- There is an additional $5 per week fee when we arrange transportation for your camper. Camper families can choose to carpool with another family needing transportation as well.
- Strong Tower Ranch is a Christian, 501(c)3 (not-for-profit) organization, not affiliated with any church or denomination.
- Day Camp Purpose:
Day Camp supports the STR Mission with campers and youth leaders by:
– Presenting the gospel through Bible & Creation lessons and engaging activities to lead them to Christ.
– Equipping them with Biblical truths to hold true to His call on their lives.
– Mentoring them in their relationship with Christ so they can share with others the hope found only in Christ
- STR Statement of Faith
- Good News – shared with campers each day
- Staff pray for campers, and during camp we pray corporately and individually with all our campers
- 80+ individuals are needed to serve each camp week
- Adults and youth ages 15 and up, with a heart for God and children for each week of camp (background check required for adults)
- Local church groups who stay on site for a Mission Trip – “Best Youth Mission Trip”
View our DAY CAMP STAFFING NEEDS for more information and to volunteer.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least one week prior to the first day of camp will be refunded, less a $20 administration fee per registered camper
- No refund will be given for: a dismissal due to disciplinary action, homesickness, late arrival, early departure (except for sickness or family emergency), or for campers who do not attend and do not notify the camp of the cancellation
- To cancel or change your registration, contact the main office by email email@example.com or call 314-560-7988
- You may transfer money from one camp to another camp for no additional fee
- You may transfer money from one camper to another camper only if they are under the same account, for no additional fee
- To transfer money, contact the main office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-560-7988