At Strong Tower Ranch, we don’t want to turn any child away. For those who cannot cover the cost of Camp or another program, we offer a scholarship program titled Reach for the Stars, funded through sponsorship donations.
A week of day camp or horsemanship program costs from $200. Any size donation to our Scholarship Fund is greatly appreciated, giving a child or youth who might not otherwise be able to participate, the opportunity to participate. We receive participant referrals from local organizations and friends for children in foster care, from child advocacy centers, churches and others.
The scholarship fund is used to provide full or partial funding for a child to attend a program. Qualifications to receive funding include:
- one or both parents are currently incarcerated
- the young person is currently in foster care
- the young person has experienced physical or sexual abuse
- the young person has experienced the loss of an immediate family member due to drug overdose, violence or suicide
- the young person’s family is experiencing challenging financial circumstances
Thank you for your help!
Click Here to Give to Reach for the Stars
To donate towards the Scholarship Fund, mail a check payable to Strong Tower Ranch, clearly labeled “Scholarship Fund” in the check memo line or on a written note, including a specific program if desired.
Strong Tower Ranch
600 Sunshine Lane
Wright City, MO 63390