As of 12:30 pm on October 6, the Hoedown is ON! We’ll let you know by 2:00 pm (on Facebook) if we have to cancel due to rain.
Saturday, October 6
Celebrate 20 years of ministry with us at the Harvest Hoedown! Come on out and sit a spell – and eat, and dance, and have a great time getting to know us better!
Admission is free, but registration is required so we can make sure we have enough food for everyone! (see registration form below)
- Gates open at 3:00 (It’s recommended that you arrive between 3:00 and 3:30 to check in, drop off chili, park and ride the shuttle to the show, and get your 25 cent concessions and STR merchandise at the grandstand before the 4:00 show time.)
- Horse Show at 4:00
- Barn Tours immediately following the show
- Dinner will be served at 5:30
- Door prizes awarded and chili cook-off winners announced at 6:30
- Square Dance at 6:45
- A love offering will be taken at the event (giving is optional and not required for attendance)
Seating is limited so don’t delay! Register now to secure your reservation.
See you at the Ranch!
Harvest Hoedown Registration Form
Please provide the following information to register for this event.
Attention Volunteers: Please let us know where you are serving by choosing from the options on the form (you may choose more than one). Here are the details:
9am-12pm, set up and decorate
12pm-3pm, set up and decorate
3pm-6pm, parking and kitchen
9pm break down