Need a place to host your event?
Our camp facilities are available April through October for rental by churches (baptism, fall festival, picnic, Sunday School classes), scouting programs, homeschool groups, family reunions, birthday parties, graduation parties, weddings, wedding reception, etc.
Rental Fee Rates Per Day
Group size less than 50 up to 12 hours/24 hours – $200/$300
Group size more than 50 up to 12 hours/24 hours – $275/$375
A $50 non-refundable fee is due with the written reservation request. Rental Fee is due by check or money order 7 days prior to event.
Amenities Included with Property Rental
- Lakeside pavilion with picnic tables to seat 75 adults or 100 children (water and electrical outlets)
- Pavilion kitchen with stoves, refrigerator, and propane grill
- Stocked lake with sandy beach and dock
- Paddleboats, canoes, life jackets
- Volleyball net at picnic site (please bring your own volleyball)
- Horseshoe pits (horseshoes included) at picnic site
- Kickball and “T” ball field near picnic site (equipment not included)
- Soccer field and/or baseball diamond on west side of property (“porta potty” available during summer months)
- Performance stage on west side of property
- Hiking trails-maps in kitchen
- Archery range (equipment not provided)
- Tent camping (tents not provided)
- Restroom upper level toilet and sinks only
- Restroom building lower level with showers
Amenities/Activities Offered for an Additional Fee
- Wilderness Lodge bunk house (sleeps 25) $200 per night up to 15 people, additional $10 per person per night
- Firewood: $20 per 1/12 cord stack (2’ x 4’ x 16”)
- Hayrides: $45 per wagon (maximum 28 people per wagon)
- RV sites (include electric, water, sewer): $25/site, per night
- Hay rides are subject to staff availability and are not available on Sundays.
The use of Strong Tower Ranch property by outside organizations or individuals does not in any way reflect an affiliation with or endorsement by Strong Tower Ranch. We reserve the right to refuse any group with a purpose contrary to our Biblical values.