Need a place to host your event?
Our camp facilities are available April through October for rental by churches (baptism, fall festival, picnic, Sunday School classes), scouting programs, homeschool groups, family reunions, birthday parties, graduation parties, weddings, wedding reception, etc.
Rental Fee Rates Per Day (not including $50 deposit fee to hold date)
Group size less than 50 up to 12 hours/24 hours – $200/$300
Group size more than 50 up to 12 hours/24 hours – $275/$375
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due with the online reservation request to hold your reservation. Please note, this $50 deposit is in addition to the daily rental fees listed above. Rental Fee is due by check or money order 7 days prior to event. (See more details below).
Make Your Reservation
Amenities Included with Property Rental
- Lakeside pavilion with picnic tables to seat 75 adults or 100 children (water and electrical outlets)
- Pavilion kitchen with stoves, refrigerator, and propane grill
- Stocked lake with sandy beach and dock
- Paddleboats, canoes, life jackets
- Volleyball net at picnic site (please bring your own volleyball)
- Horseshoe pits (horseshoes included) at picnic site
- Kickball and “T” ball field near picnic site (equipment not included)
- Soccer field and/or baseball diamond on west side of property (“porta potty” available during summer months)
- Performance stage on west side of property
- Hiking trails-maps in kitchen
- Archery range (equipment not provided)
- Tent camping (tents not provided)
- Restroom upper level toilet and sinks only
- Restroom building lower level with showers
Amenities/Activities Offered for an Additional Fee
- Wilderness Lodge bunk house (sleeps 25) $200 per night up to 15 people, additional $10 per person per night
- Firewood: $20 per 1/12 cord stack (2’ x 4’ x 16”)
- Hayrides: $45 per wagon (maximum 28 people per wagon)
- RV sites (include electric, water, sewer): $25/site, per night
- Hay rides are subject to staff availability and are not available on Sundays.
The use of Strong Tower Ranch property by outside organizations or individuals does not in any way reflect an affiliation with or endorsement by STR. However, in keeping with the Purpose of STR, we reserve the right (as privately owned property and therefore not a place of public accommodation) to refuse any individuals or groups with values which are inconsistent with our Statement of Faith.