June 11-15 June 25-29 July 9-13 July 23-27
Greetings from the Day Camp Committee at Strong Tower Ranch! Our mission is to provide a high quality, Christ-centered day camp experience for children and youth ages 8-14. During their week of day camp, we surround your kids with the love of Christ in an atmosphere of safety, fun and learning. Your children will experience the great outdoors, make friends, and come home with a new appreciation of their loving Heavenly Father.
9 am – 4 pm Monday through Thursday
9 am – 5 pm on Friday
Parent program – Fridays 4-5 pm at the horse arena on Sunshine Ln.
Note for Parents who are volunteering or have youth volunteering: Volunteers need to be at the lakeside pavilion at 8am each morning for staff meeting and prayer, and picked up at 4:45 each afternoon, except on Friday which would be 6pm (or later if staying for volunteer picnic).
Registration Fee: $130
Click Here to Register all Campers
includes activities, lunch, and snacks
Registration will open in 2018
Parent of camper Information
For what to bring, arrival & departure details, and more about camp weeks click this link – 2017 parent letter
If someone other than a parent registers a camper, the parent still needs to print, sign and mail in the disclaimer form so their camper can participate in camp. 2017 Disclaimer Form
Thank you for considering Strong Tower Ranch as a summer activity for your children. Here at the Ranch, we take our mission to serve your children very seriously. You may be interested in some of the camp information accessible from the links at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you and your children!
(As weather and staffing allow)
- swimming in the lake swim area
- a trail ride on horseback
- learning about creation
- Bible lessons
- bb guns
- obstacle course
- zip line
All campers with completed liability release forms will go on a trail ride once during the week. For the extreme horse lovers in your family ages 10+, we offer an option for taking daily horsemanship lessons for one hour each day. Space is limited for the daily lessons, and there is an extra weekly fee of $75 for this option.
Your child’s safety is of utmost importance to us. We have a staff to camper ratio of 1:3 during each camp week. There is a certified lifeguard supervising water activities, and we have a nurse on the Ranch property during camp hours. All staff attend training sessions which include training on Child Protection Policies. Volunteers and staff aged 18 and over have background checks done each year they volunteer.
If you need a full or partial sponsorship for your child, indicate the level of sponsorship needed on the camper registration form (see the link above). If you have questions, email us at email@example.com. If you would like to help sponsor a camper, you may donate through PayPal or credit card by accessing the link on our “How to Help”, “Sponsor a Child” page.
- Limited camp-van transportation is available for campers who otherwise would not be able to attend camp.
- We ask that parents arrange to have their children transported to a location near an exit on I-70 or I-64 in the mornings and have them picked up there in the afternoons.
- There is an additional $5 per week fee when we arrange transportation for your camper. Camper families can choose to carpool with another family needing transportation as well.
- Strong Tower Ranch is a Christian, 501(c)3 (not-for-profit) organization, not affiliated with any church or denomination.
- Mission Statement – incorporate Christian principles and encourage Christian character through all of the daily camp activities, including daily Bible Lessons and Creation lessons.
- STR Statement of Faith
- Good News – shared with campers each day
- Staff pray for campers, and during camp we pray corporately and individually with all our campers
- 65+ individuals needed to serve each camp week
- Adults and youth ages 15 and up, with a heart for God and children for each week of camp (background check required for adults)
- Local church groups who stay on site for a Mission Trip – “Best Youth Mission Trip”
View our DAY CAMP STAFFING NEEDS for more information and to volunteer.