There are many ways to partner with and share in the ministries and blessings of Strong Tower Ranch:
- STR Property Rental/amenities are available for a picnic, baptism or retreat.
- Send a Short-term Missions Team to help staff a week of Day Camp.
- Schedule a Work Day (a Saturday in April is best) to help us with property development and upkeep. Small groups, youth groups and Sunday School classes can help for a day. Email email@example.com .
- Sponsorship funds for campers and/or horses Donate
- Special Offerings and Regular Giving can also be ways to partner with us.
- Individual Volunteers
There is no formal agreement to sign unless you are bringing a Mission Team or Renting Property. We partner by pooling our resources to build the body of Christ with opportunities to serve and by reaching out to children and families in our communities through the programs at STR. So, you just choose an option and encourage your church to participate for a season.
If you are active in a local church, and would like to see your church get involved with STR, YOU CAN HELP MAKE THIS HAPPEN. Here’s how, in four EASY steps:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Church Partnership” in the subject line to obtain promotional information.
- Share with your church’s outreach or missions pastor the opportunities available at STR. You may want to share your own story about your connection with STR as you present the information to him/her. Ask them to take some time to look over the information and let them know you’d like to arrange a presentation or meeting with a representative from STR.
- Follow up with a phone call or personal conversation. You may need to do this more than once, but you’ll want to stay with it until you get a decision about your request for a meeting.
- If your efforts result in an agreement to meet with a representative of STR, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with “Church Partnerships” in the subject line. Be sure to include your name and contact information, the name and location of your church, and the name and contact information of the person you spoke with at your church.
If you have any questions about this process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Church Partnerships” in the subject line, or call 636-333-0212, press “0” and leave a message.
Thank you for your help in establishing a partnership between your church and Strong Tower Ranch. We look forward to hearing from you.